Saturday, November 9, 2013

It Is Still Fall


Is it just me?
My person went on vacation without me.
She went to San Diego with a smaller, more sturdy companion.


I'm not sure why she had an emphasis on taking as little as possible!
I know I would have enjoyed it!
But, instead, I missed the opportunity to dress up in a Halloween costume,
and wear my Halloween pajamas!


When I asked her why she left me at home
just for me to miss Halloween,
you know what she said?
"At least it is still fall!"
Hmph....
Is Veteran's Day too late to celebrate Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. For some people, Halloween is every day. Nothing wrong with that. So I think maybe a little bit of Halloween snuck in there would be okay. Maybe you could dress up as a pilgrim! Then you'd get to be in a costume AND seasonally appropriate! :)

    Sorry you missed out on the trip AND Halloween, though. That's no fun. :(

    ReplyDelete