Thursday, December 30, 2010

Inside Activities

It is gray and snowy outside,
but not enough to sled in the grass,
which is just getting wet.
That means that it is time for inside activities.
I heard a knock at the door, and the UPS man
left a padded envelope.
I was hoping it was a new outfit and I could play dress up.
No such luck.
It was a software upgrade for the new mini laptop.
It came in a big box, so I opened it up!
There wasn't anything in it except the paper insert.
Mom said to pull out the card with the number on it.
That is called the Product Upgrade Key.


She went to a link on the menu that says to Upgrade Windows Anytime,
and it opened a new page.
I read the number to mom so she could type it in,
and the computer did the rest of the work.
Oh well.
I hope playing with the new program is more fun than installing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment