Friday, April 23, 2010

Spampy Wear!!!!

Finally, it was my turn to visit Auntie Spampy for new clothes! I saw this cute little dragon motif,
and had to have it,
but could Spampy make a dragon shirt
look like a shirt for a girl?
My dragon shirt is way better than
even I could imagine!
And then I wanted a pair of capris
to go with the dragon shirt.
These have lace trim,
and I love the matching socks!


I thought I'd be helpful and request another shirt,
to go with the capris, you know.
I liked lots of motifs, but couldn't make up my mind.
I told Auntie Spampy about the things I liked,
and asked for a girl shirt to go with the pants.
Wow! Ice cream!
Another winner!!!

So I had two shirts and a pair of capris...
could I sneak in one more item?
I asked for a pair of comfy fit jeans.

What that means is that they have an elastic waist,
are easy to pull on and off,
and I can sit and run and play
without the fit being too fitted for me to move.
Love my comfy fit jeans,
and all my darling new spring clothes!

Thank you Auntie Spampy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment